As Ferris Bueller so wisely said, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” With those wise words in mind, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on 2022 at Canvs as we turn the page to 2023.
Text analytics continued to be a significant focus for the insights community, with Greenbook recognizing it as the #1 “emerging method” in its annual 2022 GRIT Insights Practice report. Driven by the need to keep pace with fast-changing consumer behavior and preferences, the value of AI-powered text analysis was reflected in the use of Canvs MRX. The total volume of open-ended responses analyzed by the Canvs platform increased by 2X from 2021! This growth is a testament to the increasing demand for our cutting-edge text analytics solutions, and we are proud to be able to help so many organizations transform open ends into insights. The top three research types analyzed with Canvs were audience feedback, NPS and customer satisfaction surveys, and brand research.
We are the most proud and excited about how our customers utilize Canvs to deliver insights and ROI for their organizations, and we’re tremendously grateful to those organizations for putting their trust in Canvs as a critical part of their research processes. We had the pleasure of sharing the amazing work of our customers with the insights community via events and conferences throughout 2022. We loved how these stories showcased the power of open-ended text to generate actionable, core insights. A few of our favorites include:
- Chobani shared their story of a small, but mighty internal insights team using Canvs to better understand consumer preferences, tastes and trends across multiple research studies (we’re most excited about the Canvs Smoothie ;-)!
- National Geographic presented on how this historic brand is using cutting-edge text analytics to capture subscriber feedback and manage its media brand.
- PODS showed the power of text analytics in customer experience management, using Canvs to identify the root cause of customer satisfaction issues among its military customers.
Guided by customer usage and feedback, Canvs introduced a number of new and enhanced product capabilities all focused on making it easy and delightful to discover insights from unstructured text data. Key product highlights include:
- Tracking & Compare for Canvs MRX, improving the ability to analyze and compare data sets and data over multiple waves (i.e. time series).
- Connectors for Survey Platforms, making data imports from Qualtrics and Forsta/ Decipher platforms easier than ever.
- Connectors for BI Platforms, providing direct integration with Tableau and Power BI allowing customers to work with their analysis in the way that works best for them.
- Translation for Canvs MRX, allowing customers to analyze open-ended text from multiple languages directly on the Canvs platform.
AI-powered text analysis emerged as a critical component of the modern research technology stack thanks to new innovations and ever increasing ease-of-use. 2023 is shaping up to be another watershed year for text analytics and we’re heads down on new innovations to continue to support our dynamic customers in accelerating their time-to-insight from open ends.
Lastly, we would like to take a moment to again express our gratitude to our customers. You’ve trusted us with your data, given us feedback, and you’ve been a vital part of making core insights from open ends a strategic focus in 2022 and in the years ahead. Thank you for choosing Canvs AI as your text analytics solution!